THE FUTURE IS IN YOUR OWN HANDS!
The Church wishes “to remind the young of their responsibility for the future of society and the Church, and to encourage and support them at every step to ensure that they are ready to accept that responsibility. To them the Church offers the truth of the Gospel as a joyful and liberating mystery to be known, lived and shared, with conviction and courage”
-Saint John Paul II, Ecclesia in Asia
- PRACTICAL INFORMATION
- The program runs for nine (9) months (Year 2017-2018 starts on the first week of September 2017 and ends on May 2018)
- The training is an integral nine-month experience, with a full-time community life
- Holidays: 15 days
- ESM Manila is an English-language program.
- A good command of English is needed.
- An intensive English-language class is organized by ESM every year in August, as a way to polish up your English before starting the program, if necessary.
- Candidates should send via e-mail these documents below to this email address email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- the Personal Information Sheet; [download here]
- a resume (including personal details, study, professional and pastoral experience, and languages spoken);
- a letter of motivation;
- letter of recommendation from a local bishop or community leader; and
- scanned copy of passport bio-page
- Admission to the ESM program is after personal (or skype) interview with members of the team. Slots on the program are limited.
- FINANCIAL PARTICIPATION
- The participation covers full board lodging, courses, retreats and related transport (during the program).
- The expected financial participation amounts to $600 USD per month for the year 2017-2018 (excluding holiday expenses, and transport before and after the program: e.g plane ticket).
- Candidates with financial difficulties, kindly contact us.
- VISAS AND INSURANCES
- Each participants is required to arrive in Manila with medical insurance valid for the duration of the program.
- Visa: after reviewing your application we will be able to advise on the process.