Skip to content
- The program runs for nine (9) months (Year 2018-2019 starts on the first week of September 7, 2018 and ends on June 2, 2019)
- The training is an integral nine-month experience, with a full-time community life
- Holidays: 15 days
- ESM Manila is an English-language program.
- A good command of English is needed.
- An intensive English-language class can be organized by ESM every year in August, as a way to polish up your English before starting the program, if necessary.
- Candidates should send via e-mail these documents below to this email address email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- the Personal Information Sheet; [download here]
- a resume (including personal details, study, professional and pastoral experience, and languages spoken);
- a letter of motivation;
- letter of recommendation from a local bishop
- letter of recommendation from your parish priest, a priest you know or community leader; and
- scanned copy of passport bio-page
- Admission to the ESM program is after personal (or skype) interview with members of the team. Slots on the program are limited.
- To help the cost of food and lodging, courses, retreats and related transport (during the program).
- Accepted candidates are expected to participate $600 USD per month for the year 2018-2019 (excluding holiday expenses, and transport before and after the program: e.g plane ticket).
- Applicants with financial concerns, kindly contact us.
VISAS AND INSURANCES
- Each participants is required to arrive in Manila with medical insurance valid for the duration of the program.
- Visa: after reviewing your application we will be able to advise on the process.